Top Features of the Arc Tracker® D ata Monitor K3019-1
- Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speed.
- Compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feede.
- Connect to any DC welding circuit, attach voltage sense leads and begin monitoring weld performance immediatel.
- Easily calibrated for use in factory quality system.
- DC Arc Welding Circuits Only, Any DC Polarity Welding Process, Any Welding Equipmen.
Features & Benefits
Portable, Powerful Weld Performance Monitoring
The ARC TRACKER® is a high-performance, portable product designed to accurately measure the True Energy delivered into a weld from any welding machine (DC process only). The ARC TRACKER® will accurately measure the welding parameters (arc voltage, arc current, and weld time) and provide a real-time calculation of the True Energy into the weld. While welding, the True Energy [in joules (J)] for the weld will be accurately displayed on the user interface.
- Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters - Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds.
- Broad Compatibility - Compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder.
- Simple Plug-n-Play Design - Connect to any DC welding circuit.
- Variable Input Voltage - The Arc Tracker® auto-senses any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC.
- Ethernet Connection - Communicates weld data status to your network via standard Ethernet.
- 0.8A on 120V A.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 305 mm x 220 mm x 380 m.
- 9.072 k.
- Detachable input cord 6 ft. (2 m) with NEMA 5-15P plug and an IEC 60320 plug receptacle.
- Polarity specific arc voltage remote sense leads 15 ft. (4.5 m) (Qty - 2).