Top Features of the Flextec™ 450 K3065-1
- Flexible Multi-Process Capabilit.
- Tough IP23 enclosure ratin.
- Bright Digital Amp and Volt Meter.
- Desert Duty® rate.
- Selectable Hot Star.
- Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Arc Gougin.
Features & Benefits
- These multi-process welders delives up to 500A of welding power for a variety of applications, including construction and fabrication. They feature an IP23 rating for outdoor operation and storage, and the latest inverter technology will save you real money on the utility costs associated with your welding operations.
- Flexible multi-process capability including stick, Touch Start TIG® (DC), MIG, flux-cored welding and carbon arc gouging with up to a 9.5 mm carbon.
- The Future is NowSM you no longer have to pay a price premium to gain the advantages of inverter technology over conventional welders. Faster arc response , Low power consumption and Enhanced portability.
- Bright digital amp and volt meters easy to monitor, even in sunlight, and presettable for precise procedure contro.
- Compact, durable case Tough IP23 enclosure rating ensures the Flextec 450 CE will withstand extreme field environments.
- Selectable hot start turn it off for thin material or flip it on to get the extra starting amperage you need for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable arc control in stick mode, vary the arc force to obtain the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want as conditions require. In CV modes, vary the pinch or inductance to control spatter, fluidity and bead appearance.
- Desert Duty® rated welding outputs are rated for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
Top Features of the
- 5-500A D.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 477 mm x 356 mm x 673 m.