Top Features of the Invertec® V350-PRO K1728-12
- Excellent welding behaviour on CV MIG and Stick Weldin.
- Continuous control chok.
- Tough durable case with roll bars and ski.
- Bright, large Volt and Ammete.
- Control panel is simple in design and easy to operat.
- MIG, Flux-cored, Stick, Gouging, Lift TI.
Features & Benefits
Smart design, Built tough
The multi-process Invertec® V350 PRO is an efficient, lightweight and portable choice for training, fabrication or construction applications. Smart operation allows it to handle any stick, TIG and MIG applications. This CE model has full Amphenol connections and a remote control. Its plug-and-play intelligence allows it to automatically adjust to your wire feeder instantly.
- Excellent welding behaviour on CV MIG and Stick Welding.
- Continuous control choke.
- Tough durable case with roll bars and skid.
- Bright, large Volt and Ammeter.
- Plug and play intelligence allows it to automatically adjust the wire feeder instantly.
- Control panel is simple in design and easy to operate.
- Digital display for wire feed speed and voltage.
- Adjustable Pre and Post flow.
- Perfect feeding.
Top Features of the
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 376 mm x 338 mm x 709 m.
- 37,5 k.
- Input cable (3m.