Top Features of the NA-3S Controller K210-2
- Solid state controls allow for precise control of welding procedures, striking characteristics, as well as bead size and shape
- Easily adjusted for a wide range of processes, feed speeds, and wire sizes.
- Compact units with excellent flexibility to fit into simple fixtures or the most complex automated production lines
- Rugged construction Minimises downtime and maintenance costs
- CC or CV regulation mode
Features & Benefits
Automatic Welding Systems
Improve productivity with the NA-3 automatic wire feeders. This system has been specially designed to deposit more weld metal at fast travel speeds which eliminates bottlenecks and cuts costs.
- Operating Versatility - Easily adapt to a wide range of wire feed speeds and wire sizes.
- Compact Units With Excellent Flexibility - Fit into simple fixtures or the most complex automated production lines.
- Rugged Construction - Minimize downtime and maintenance costs.
Solid Wire Size Range
- 0.8-5.6 mm
Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 0.6-16.5 m/min
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 279 mm x 343 mm x 312 mm
- 18.598 kg
CAD File Downloads
Please note if you experience any trouble downloading when clicking on the link, right click and save to your computer using the save option.