Top Features of the Invertec® 170TX K12054-1
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performanc.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameter.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mod.
- Rugged constructio.
- Stick, Lift TIG, TIG H.
Features & Benefits
Professional TIG welder for tough conditions
The Invertec® 170TX, 170TPX and 220TPX TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. All the machines have been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. The Invertec® 170TX is the base model with basic TIG and Stick functions. The Invertec® 170TPX has additional features including Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG welding performances. The Invertec® 220TPX includes all the same features and advantages as the Invertec 170TPX model with the addition of Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding UP to 220A with 16A single phase input voltage.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23S), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
Top Features of the
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 328 mm x 212 mm x 465 m.
- 12 k.
- Input cable (2m.
- Gas connection ki.