Top Features of the Invertec® V160-TP-2V K12018-3
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Generator compatible ideal for site use.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Fully functional user-friendly control panel for easy setup of welding parameters.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
- Stick, Lift TIG, TIG HF, TIG Puls.
Features & Benefits
Designed and engineered for durability
The Invertec® V160-T & T-Pulse TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. Their built-in gas solenoid and choice of High Frequency or Lift TIG starting make them ideal for a wide variety of DC TIG applications. They can also weld stick with a variety of popular stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. A unique feature of the V160-T-Pulse is the variable high frequency pulse that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications.
- Advanced inverter technology - for superior TIG performanc.
- Generator compatible - ideal for site use.
- HF and Lift TIG - ignition meeting all requirements.
- Fully functional user-friendly - control panel for easy setup of welding parameters.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) - built-in reduces power and the intake of dust and fumes.
- Recessed controls and connections - designed to eliminate damage.
- High speed Pulse - to adjust the arc focus, reduce distortion and increase travel speed.
Top Features of the
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 320 mm x 200 mm x 430 m.
- 10.5 k.
- Input cable (2m.
- Carrying stra.
- Gas connection kit.