n95 plus nuisance acid gas relief
NIOSH certified under 42CFR84 regulations to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil up to 10XPEL. Added sorbent helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit) of Acid Gas Irritants. The 2500N95 can be used when oil aerosols are not present in industries such as aluminum reduction, paper mills, coal-fired utility plants, petrochemicals, chemical processing and glass etching.
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces breathing resistance and hot air build up. Soft foam nose cushion is comfortable. Seals without a metal noseband.
Dura-Mesh® shell lasts longer
The Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower cost.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Aluminum, copper, zinc, brass, bronze smelters, glass etching, paper mills, breweries, fertilizer production, ceramic and clay processing, and chemical processing. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Plus relief from nuisance levels (less than OSHA permissible exposure limit) of acid gas irritants.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose.
- cushion increases comfort.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Bag||Qty. per Case|
|2500N95||Medium/Large||10 Respirators per Bag||10 Bags per Case|