AirWave® — the valve-free respirator that breathes easier:
- Less resistance than other leading disposable respirators*
- Even less exhale resistance than the leading valved respirators*
More surface, more airflow
The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology. It allows more airflow in and out of the respirator for cool comfort and easier breathing.
- Unique waves double the filter surface area of our comparable respirator
- Dura-Mesh® shell provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside
Comfort inside and out
By providing more surface area, AirWave ensures cool comfort inside the respirator, without a valve. Plus our exclusive FlexFit®design provides added comfort and compliance over time.
- FlexFit® design expands and contracts as you move and speak, for optimal comfort
- Pinch-free molded nose bridge eliminates metal nose-band readjustment and discomfort
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability*
- Ideal where unvalved respirators are preferred
- Less cost than valved respirators
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
|Model #||Size||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|4200||M/L||AirWave N95 Disposable Respirator||10 Respirators per Box||8 Boxes per Case|
|4201||Small||AirWave N95 Disposable Respirator||10 Respirators per Box||8 Boxes per Case|