n99 protection dust mask
N99 for a higher level of protection. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. Suitable for most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
The N99 is cool and comfortable.
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces breathing resistance and hot air build up.
Dura-Mesh® shell lasts longer.
The exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower cost.
Soft foam nose cushion.
Easier to wear and more all-day comfort for more of the work force and without a metal noseband.
Welding, soldering, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and dusty environments, i.e., polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Can be used against most welding fumes.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing.
- in heat and humidity.
- Softspun® liner for increased comfort and durability.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Bag||Qty. per Case|
|2310 N99||Medium/Large||10 Respirators per Bag||6 Bags per Case|