Top Features of the Power Wave® S500 K3168-1
- Unlimited set of Standard, Pulse and advanced Arc
- , with optional the addition of STT® and Rapid X, more than 100 weld modes inside Stick and TIG DC.
- Free software updates, to upgrade each Power Wave® with the latest arc programs at any time. NO difference between the upgraded machine and a new one.
- Ethernet as standard : Free software, like Power Wave Manager and Check Point or Production Monitoring for a single machine or multiple in a network.
- Stick, DC TIG, Pulsed DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored
Outstanding Operation, Modular Configuration
The Powerwave S350 and S500 are part of a new modular concept from Lincoln Electric; designed to offer a multitude of different set-up configurations, these machines can be tailored easily yet precisely to your welding application. The more powerful Power Wave S700 supports high deposition welding also available in a Tandem MIG system. The new platforms all communicate via Arclink allowing seamless connection with all of Lincoln’s digital Feeders from the PF4X to PF84. All Power Waves® come complete with an Ethernet connection. You can get access to the machine by using this connection and our free software. Updates are free of charge; our website powerwavesoftware.com contains the latest version of software including weld modes.
- Superb arc welding characteristics in Pulse, Pulse on-Pulse®, CV, Stick and TIG DC
- A variety of materials are supported as standard; Steel, Stainless, Aluminium but also High Nickel and CuSi
- RapidArc® for a higher travel speed and less Heat Input with steel and Stainless.
- CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring™ 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view and analyze your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more. Read More
- Standard Ethernet - Allows for effortless software upgrades through powerwavesoftware.com .
- 5-550A DC
- 68 kg
Free software upgrades available: www.powerwavesoftware.com
Dimensions (H x W x D)571 mm x 355 mm x 630 mm