SPECIAL OFFER: Get yours now for only £8499+VAT, inc. free UK mainland delivery!
Over 40% less than RRP and the cheapest price online! Contact us now to order, while stocks last.
Top Features of the Lincoln Ranger 305D
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (100% CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging with up to 4.8 mm carbons.
- Fully enclosed stainless steel case for equipment protection and low noise.
- A portable powerhouse—delivers 8,500 peak (8,000 continuous) watts of 115/230/400V 50Hz AC generator power).
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes.
- Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored, Gougin.
Features & Benefits
300A DC diesel engine driven welder
The Ranger® 305 D is a powerful 300-Amp DC multi-process diesel engine driven welder. It provides Excellent arc characteristics in Stick (Conventional or Pipe), TIG, MIG or Arc Gouging. The Ranger is totally enclosed to protect the 45 litre fuel tank, water cooled Kubota 18.8 HP D722 diesel engine.
- Excellent DC multi-process welding - for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (100% CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging with up to 4.8 mm carbons.
- Fully enclosed stainless steel case for equipment protection and low nois.
- Lincoln’s Chopper Technologyr® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Arc force control provides a soft or more forceful digging arc.
- Digital meters for amps and volts.
Lincoln Ranger 305D Specifications
- 14.4 kV
Type of Engine
- Kubota D722 (Diesel
HP and speed
- 18.8 HP @ 2200rp
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 1524 mm x 546 mm x 909 m