Top Features of the Vantage® 500 K2503-3
- Compact case with stainless steel enclosur.
- Arc gouging up 10m.
- Stainless steel enclosure delivers added protection and durabilit.
- Innovative Service Acces.
- Low noise to fit with European norms.
- Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored, Gougin.
Features & Benefits
Compact, multi-process, excellent value
The Vantage® 500 is one of the most compact and powerful engine-driven welder / generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. This is are also the quietest, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® water-cooled diesel engine. Use this multi-process welder for Stick welding with a large variety of electrodes, Lift TIG welding, CV welding with shielding gas or Innershield wires, and arc gouge up to 10mm carbons
- Compact case - with stainless steel enclosure.
- Arc gouging - up 10m.
- Downhill pipe welding mode - Excellent for cellulosic electrodes.
- Built-in “hot start” for easier starts and restrikes.
- Plenty of AC 50 Hz generator power - 3-phase 400V / 1 phase 220V / 1 phase 115V.
- 14.5 k.
Type of Engine
- Perkins 404D-22 Turb.
HP and speed
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 913 mm x 687 mm x 1590 m.
- 586 k.